Zedvance Loan USSD Code
Zedvance Loan USSD Code gives you access to get a loan from Zedvance by dialing a USSD code from your mobile phone and money will be sent to you.
We’re here to discuss the zedvance loan USSD code and how you can use it to get an instant loan without downloading the loan application on your mobile phone.
Zedvance is a loan company that offers instant loans to solve personal and business financial issues.
The Zedvance loan USSD code makes it easy for people like you that do not need instant access to a computer or internet connection.
What Is the Zedvance Loan Ussd Code?
With the Zedvance Loan USSD Code, you can receive financial assistance by just dialing a short code on any mobile phone in Nigeria.
The USSD code is an easy-to-remember sequence of numbers that lets you access the Zedvance platform and apply for a loan straight from your mobile phone.
Here’s how it works: when you dial the code *5858#, it will take you to an interactive menu where you can enter your personal details, such as your name, BNV, and phone number. Once these have been entered, the system will prompt you with questions such as how much money you would like to borrow and what repayment period suits your needs best.
Once all of this information has been provided, it will be sent to Zedvance for review and approval. If approved, funds should be transferred into your Nigerian bank account within minutes.
How to Use the Zedvance Loan Ussd Code
All you need to do is dial *5858# on your mobile phone, enter your information and you should be ready to receive your money in your preferred bank account.
Here’s how to use the USSD Code:
- Dial *5858# from any mobile phone( You do not need internet)
- Select “Zedvance” from the list of loan providers
- Enter your phone number, full name, and BVN
- Select “Continue”
- Type how much money you want to borrow and the tenure
- Wait for the system to process your request
- Accept your loan offer
- Wait for a confirmation message
- You should receive a credit alert of the loan in less than 5 minutes.
Benefits of Using the Zedvance Loan Ussd Code
Using the Zedvance loan USSD code gives you the chance to get a loan from your mobile phone and receive it in less than 5 minutes.
Nigeria banks can frustrate you with providing collateral security but with Zedvance , you can get a loan for your business without any collateral security.
Below are some of the advantages of using Zedvance to obtain a loan
Fast And Reliable
You can apply for a loan using the code at any point in time. The service is available on weekdays and weekends making it easy for you to request a loan when you are in desperate need for , money.
Safe & Secure
This loan USSD code makes it very easy for you to protect your contacts and personal data away from loan sharks. There is no way they can call your contacts if you use USSD code to obtain the loan
Getting a loan from Zedvance using the USSD code format allows you to obtain a loan without providing any form of document.
Most online lenders do request for a passport or electricity or LAWMa bill before approval.
Requirements for the Zedvance Loan Ussd Code
Here are the requirements you must meet to get your loan request approved.
- You must have a valid means of identification (national ID, International passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, etc.)
- You must have a registered Nigerian bank account that is linked to your Bank Verification Number
- Your bank account must have been active
- You must have a steady source of income
- You must be over 16 years of age.
- You must not be owing other loan companies
- Your bank account must be connected to the phone number
- You can only dial the USSD code with a phone number that is connected to your BVN
Simply dial *5858# from any Nigerian mobile number to borrow money.
Repayment Terms for the Zedvance Loan Ussd Code
It is always advisable not to borrow a loan that you do not have the intention to pay back because it will affect your credit score and financial transactions in the future.
- You may choose to repay your loan via cash at any Zedvance partner bank
- You can transfer directly from your bank to Zedvance bank details.
- Customers can repay their loans with debit cards that are linked to their bank accounts.
- You can also be auto-debited on your due date from your bank account
Zedvance Loan Interest Rate
The Zedvance interest rate is between 12 to 40 percent depending on your repayment plan.
Short repayment plans do have a favorable interest rate, unlike long repayment plans.
Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is deducted from the amount you borrowed.
Late payments attract a penalty fee that will be added instantly to the existing debt and it will make your next loan request to be hard to accept.
Get a loan through USSD is one of the best financial innovations that Zedvance started in Nigeria.
The process of getting the loan is easy and makes it stressless for Nigerian to settle immediate bills.
How do I borrow money from Zedvance?
You can borrow by dialing *5858# from any mobile phone or chat with them on 09095017151
What is the shortcode for Zedvance?
The shortcode is *5858#
What is Migo loan USSD code?
Dial *561# from any mobile phone in Nigeria.