Tik Credit is a cutting-edge mobile application created to offer a reliable and effective platform for online loans for cell phones.
Tik Credit’s Operation
Use the Tik Credit services by following the detailed procedure mentioned below:
- Install the Tik Credit app by downloading it. Install the Tik Credit app first on your mobile device after downloading it.
- Registration of Accounts Create an account with the Tik Credit mobile application. Remember to carefully read Tik Credit’s privacy statement.
- Loan Amount Choice Select from Tik Credit’s selection of loan sizes.
- provide the necessary data After providing your personal, professional, contact, and bank card information, submit your application.
- Application Evaluation and Acceptance You might get a call for evaluation and confirmation after submission. If approved, an SMS notice will be received, and the final application result will be shown in the application.
- Receipt for Loan The loan amount will be charged to your bank card if your loan application is accepted.
- Quick Payment Tik Credit anticipates prompt loan payback. However, if necessary, it provides the flexibility of revolving borrowing.
Rules and Charges
Loan amounts offered by Tik Credit range from NGN10,000 to NGN100,000. The length of the loan might range from 100 to 365 days. Amazingly, there is no service charge. The annual percentage rate (APR) is in the 15% to 30% range. A 1% daily penalty is charged for payments that are past due.
For instance, your interest would be NGN547.94 if you choose a 100-day term for an NGN10,000 loan with a 20% annual interest rate and it was 3 days past due. The total amount will be NGN10,847.94 plus the late fee of NGN300.
You can get in touch with Tik Credit at their physical address, No 15 Bameke Street Shasha Akuwonjo Egbeda Lagos, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.