Online loan service Sure Credit provides loans with low interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
We’ll examine what Sure Credit offers, why it might be the best option for you, how to get in touch with them, and how to download the Sure Credit app in this post.
Nigerians can get online loans from Sure Credit, a company that deals in financial technology (fintech).
They provide loans in the range of $10,000 to $100,000 with terms of 91 to 365 days.
The range of annual interest rates is between 12% and 20%, which is a big discount over the rates many conventional lenders demand.
What Is the Process of Sure Credit?
A loan from Sure Credit is simple and easy to obtain. The steps you must take are as follows:
- Install the App: To begin, download and set up the Sure Credit app on your smartphone. Both the software Store and Google Play Store both offer the software.
- Create a User Account: You’ll need to make an account once you’ve installed the app. In order to do this, you must submit some personal data, like your name, contact information, and email address.
- Apply for a Loan: Once you’ve created an account, you may move on to apply for a loan. You’ll have to submit some further information, such the specifics of your bank account, your employment situation, and your salary.
- Your money will be disbursed to your bank account immediately upon approval of your loan application.
Why Do You Want Sure Credit?
There are a number of benefits to using Sure Credit over other lenders:
- Safe and Secure: Sure Credit protects your financial and personal information by utilising the most recent security technology. Your data is secure with them, so you can relax.
- Quick loan approval You can apply for a loan with Sure Credit and get approval in a matter of minutes. This means you can obtain the funds you require at the appropriate time.
- Flexible Repayment: Sure Credit offers flexible repayment terms, allowing you to select the time frame that best suits your needs.
You must fulfil the following criteria in order to be qualified for a Sure Credit loan:
- be a Nigerian citizen
- age range of 18 to 60 years
- Have legitimate identification and income verification.
A sure-credit loan example
Let’s imagine you require a 5,000 loan with a 180-day repayment schedule. Your total interest, calculated using Sure Credit’s interest rates, would be $600.00 ($5,000 x 12%).
As a result, your overall repayment would be $5,600 (5,000 + 600).
Customer Service Numbers for Sure Credit
You can contact Sure Credit using the details provided below if you have any enquiries or comments:
Service Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for the office is 2-4 Tobi Lawal Rd, Lagos Mainland 101245, Nigeria.
If you would rather speak with customer service at surecredit We apologise, but at this time, we are unable to locate a phone number connected to the business via their phone number.
In summary, Sure Credit provides a simple method for obtaining online loans in Nigeria with cheap interest rates, adaptable repayment periods, and quick approval times.
Visit Sure Credit right away if you require a loan!