SoftNaira Loans have maturities of 91–180 days and have amounts ranging from #40,000 to #800,000 Naira. Interest rates range from 15% to 36%, with 1.25% to 3% in equivalent monthly interest and 15% to 36% in annual percentage rate.
Soft Naira would charge you N3000 in interest over the course of the 91-day repayment period if you choose a 91-day loan and borrow N50,000. The interest rate is 2% per month and is 6%. Therefore, the total sum repaid is #5,3000.
Within the Soft Naira group of firms, Tanwii Credit Services (P) Ltd. is a Systemically Important Microcredit Company.
How come Soft Naira?
- Neither paperwork nor documentation
- There are no guarantors or collateral requirements.
- How to secure a loan in SoftNaira
- Install the Play Store’s Soft Naira app.
- Create a user account
- asking for a loan
- Await authorization
- after approval, the loan is disbursed
- Transfer funds to your bank account.
- Residents of Nigeria
- Ages 20 to 60
- Monthly earnings
Contacts for SoftNaira Tanwii Credit Services (P) Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address of the Company: Okuruama 500101, Plot 7, Port Harcourt, Nigeria