Are you in desperate need of a loan in Nigeria but lack an ATM card? We’ve got you covered, so don’t worry. We’ll expose you to the top lending applications in Nigeria that don’t need an ATM card in this article.
Obtaining a loan in Nigeria used to be a time-consuming procedure that involved a lot of paperwork and red tape. However, obtaining a loan in Nigeria is now more simpler and more accessible because to the development of technology.
These days, you may quickly apply for a loan on your computer or smartphone and have the money in your bank account shortly after.
Top Loan Applications in Nigeria Without an ATM Card
- Carbon: Carbon, formerly known as Paylater, is one of Nigeria’s most well-liked lending apps. You can use Carbon to obtain a loan up to N500,000 without using an ATM card. Both iOS and Android users can download the software.
- Branch: Another well-liked loan app in Nigeria that provides loans devoid of ATM cards is Branch. You can quickly obtain a loan from Branch of up to N200,000. Both iOS and Android users can download the software.
- FairMoney: In Nigeria, FairMoney is a rapidly expanding loan app that provides loans without an ATM card. You can quickly apply for a loan from FairMoney up to N500,000. Only Android is capable of running the app.
- RenMoney: RenMoney is an application for loans that does not require an ATM card. You can acquire a loan from RenMoney for up to N4,000,000 within 24 hours. Both iOS and Android users can download the software.
- KiaKia: A loan app that provides loans without an ATM card is called KiaKia. You can quickly apply for a loan from KiaKia up to N200,000. Both iOS and Android users can download the software.
While some lending apps do not require an ATM card, it is vital to be aware that they can want other forms of identity or verification.
How to Use These Apps to Apply for a Loan
Follow these easy steps to apply for a loan on these apps:
- Get the software from the Apple software Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign up for an account on the app.
- Enter your personal information and the necessary data.
- Submit a loan application and wait for approval.
- As soon as your loan is accepted, the money will be deposited into your bank account.
In Nigeria, getting a loan without an ATM card has never been simpler. With the help of these loan applications, you may apply for a loan quickly and have the money in your bank account shortly after.
To avoid defaulting, it is crucial to carefully study the terms and conditions before asking for a loan and to make sure you can make the repayments on time.