One of the simplest internet platforms in Ghana for quick loans is the Fido loan app. You can learn all about borrowing money from Fido in this post, along with the short code to call if you don’t have access to the Internet.
The Bank of Ghana has granted FIDO Money Lending Limited a license to conduct business. They provide their clients with quick and simple short-term loans, also referred to as FIDO Loans.
The FIDO App provides access to the rapid mobile money loan program known as FIDO Loan. Professionals in Ghana who are salaried, contracted, or self-employed have access to this lending service.
Advantages of a FIDO Loan
Customers of FIDO Loan can take use of a number of incentives. Here are a few examples:
- There is no need for guarantors, collateral, or application fees.
- Credit decisions are made quickly.
- Instant access to the loan is available through your mobile wallet.
- If they make on-time payments, first-time borrowers can move up to a loan of GHS 600. They can receive up to GHS 200.
- If you continue making on-time payments, the loan amount could reach GHS 1000.
How to Apply in Ghana for a FIDO Loan
Use FIDO Loan by following these easy steps:
- Visit the Google Play Store and download the FIDO App.
- Fill out the app’s loan application form.
- Await the approval of your loan application.
- Instantly receive your money in your mobile wallet.
- Get a larger loan amount up to GHS 1000 if you repay the loan by the due date.
- You must go through a one-time verification process using your ID (such as a voter identification card, driver’s license, passport, Ghana card, etc.) and mobile money wallet before you may access FIDO Loan.
Loan Short Code for Fido
You can use the Fido loan short code *711# to borrow money and make payments on AirtelTigo, Vodafone, and MTN.
Keep in mind that you must do this action on the phone number that is associated with your Fido account for it to be effective.
Any of your devices, including an Android phone or an iPhone, can dial this code. Additionally, you can utilize this service without an Internet connection. Using the short code, you can obtain a Fido loan without using the app.
Download the Fido apk.
You must download the app in order to use fido loan quickly, then manage your credit from within the app. Install the Fido Loan application on your phone by following the steps listed below.
Android users should search for “Fido Loan” on the Google Play store. To start, click non-install. You can launch the app after installation and proceed from there.
Apple’s app store offers the fido loan app for iPhone users to download.
Although you can use the short code even if you don’t have data, using their app is still preferable for carrying out the task.
Reasons You Might Need a Fast Loan
There are numerous causes for why someone would require a quick loan. Here are a few of the typical explanations:
Making a Deal
A small loan can help you start your business or solve cash flow problems. It’s a terrific way to continue making money.
For Tuition and Fees
Education is crucial, and occasionally you may want assistance with up-front costs for your child’s education.
to cover rent
An emergency loan might help you get your finances back on track if you overspent after your payday.
Loan Eligibility for FIDO
Professionals who are paid, under contract, or self-employed may apply for a FIDO Loan. Before your loan application may be granted, your ID and mobile money account must be verified.
You must be at least 18 years old and a citizen or resident of Ghana.
FIDO Loan Ghana Contact Information
Use the information below to get in touch with FIDO Loan’s customer service if you have any queries or concerns:
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Number for Whatsapp: 030 220 8060
- Call 024 243 6885 for customer service.
Accessing short-term loans in Ghana is simple and quick with the help of the FIDO Loan App. This lending service can be a fantastic choice for people who need urgent cash because there are no requirements for collateral, guarantors, or application fees.
Always be sure to pay back your loan on time to improve your chances of getting future loans with larger amounts.