Are you trying to find a way to borrow money from GTBank quickly? This article explains how to use the USSD code, a mobile app, and internet banking to apply for and be approved for a GTBank Quick Credit Loan.
To obtain a loan from GTBank whether you are an employee or self-employed, enter the Quick Credit Loan code *737*51*51#. You can receive up to 3 months’ worth of salary, or 5 million Naira, for a soft loan with monthly interest of 1.33%, repayable within 12 months.
To be eligible, you must have a salary account or an active account from the last 12 months. If qualified, submit an application for the loan using an MTN, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile phone number that is connected to your BVN and bank account.
GTBank QuickCredit Loan Code
Every user can utilise the GTBank loan USSD code 73751*51# (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9 Mobile) to apply for a Quick Credit or payday loan from GTBank. Salary earners and self-employed people can borrow money with the Quick Credit loan at 1.33% APR per month without providing any security or supporting documentation.
The most you may borrow from GTBank for this Quick Credit loan is 5 million Naira, which is equal to three months’ worth of pay, while the most you can borrow if you’re self-employed or don’t get paid a salary is 500,000. The loan repayment period lasts between six and twelve months.
How to Borrow Quick Credit from GTBank with USSD Loan Code
Applying for and receiving a GTBank Quick Credit loan without collateral is simple. The processes to borrow money using the USSD loan code are as follows:
- On your GTBank-registered phone, dial 73751*51#. Airtel, Mtn, Glo, or 9 Mobile
- then adhere to the guidance provided on the screen.
- To confirm the request for the largest loan amount, press “1”.
- To input your preferred loan amount, press ‘0’.
- Type in your GTBank USSD 4-digit PIN here.
- Obtain a successful message and a credit to your account.
GTBank Quick Credit Loan Code Terms and Conditions
You must be qualified to use 73751*51# to borrow money. The criteria for obtaining a GTBank Quick Credit payday loan using the USSD code are as follows:
- Be a salaried person with a GTBank salary account that pays out at least $10,000 net each month, or a self-employed person with a $20,000 minimum lodgement.
- positive credit rating
- possess an active account dating back at least a year
- No unresolved debt
- be at least 18 years old at the time of loan application and not more than 59 years old when the loan matures.
- Apply using a phone number that is connected to your bank account and BVN. Airtel, MTN, Glo, or 9 Mobile.
- You can apply via the internet banking and mobile apps from GTBank.
- Apply for this GTBank soft credit once you’ve satisfied these requirements.
How much GTBank Loan Code can you Borrow
For the Quick Credit Loan, GTBank may lend you up to 5 million Naira, or three months’ pay as a salary earner, with a minimum of 5,000 Naira. The maximum loan credit for people who are self-employed or don’t receive a salary is 500,000. Consider other GTBank personal loan options if you require more.
What is the duration of the GTBank QuickCredit Loan?
When you apply for a GTBank Quick Credit loan through the USSD code, a mobile app, or online banking, the loan’s repayment period is 6 to 12 months once it has been approved and disbursed. Therefore, be sure to return the money you borrow within this time frame.
What is Quick Credit Loan Interest rate?
The GTBank Quick Credit loan has a monthly interest rate of 1.33% of the amount you borrow in advance. In other words, if you obtain a loan for the greatest Quick Credit amount of 5 million Naira, the amount of interest you would pay is equal to the interest rate times the loan tenure (a maximum of 12 months).
You should also be aware that you will pay a 1% credit insurance cost. This is a one-time charge.
How to Apply for GTBank Quick Credit on GT Mobile App
In addition to the USSD code, you can borrow money from GTBank via the GT mobile app. The processes needed to apply for and obtain a Quick Credit Loan are listed below.
- Open the GTBank mobile app and log in with your credentials.
- Tap Quick Loans after selecting the Option symbol.
- Select Quick Credit.
- Select Loan tenor and enter the loan amount.
- Put in your transaction password or PIN.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking “Accept Now.”
- We’ll process your Quick Credit loan right away.
How to Apply for GTBank Quick Credit using Internet Banking
Through internet banking, there is yet another way to obtain this urgent funding from GTBank. The processes needed to apply for and obtain a Quick Credit Loan are listed below.
- Access GTBank Internet Banking by entering your login information.
- Click Quick Loans after selecting the Navigation symbol.
- Click New Request after selecting Quick Credit.
- Choose the Account to Credit option, then select Determine Eligibility.
- Choose Loan Tenor and enter the loan amount before accepting the terms and conditions.
- Give the answer to your hidden question and press Next.
- Put your token code here.
- We’ll process your Quick Credit loan right away.
How to Pay Back GTBank Quick Credit Loan
For those who are employed full-time or on their own, repaying a GTBank rapid credit loan is simple and can be done in installments. As a salary worker, all you need to do to repay your Quick Credit loan is collect your monthly paycheck; GTBank will then debit or credit your account before the loan’s due date.
Make sure you have the money in your bank account for self-employed borrowers before each installment and loan maturity date.
Alternatives GTBank QuickCredit Loan
You can still borrow money from GTBank’s other loan options besides Quick Credit. You can receive some of the alternative loans listed below.
- Salary Advance for GTB
- Mortgage Loan from GTBank Max Advance Loan
- Max Plus Loan by GTbank
- GTBank Advance on School Fees
Finally, I hope you now have a better understanding of the GTBank Quick Credit loan, its qualifications, and how to apply for this quick and easy credit.
To learn more about the requirements for Access bank loans, you can also read my earlier post on the subject.
Consider a Kuda loan or a Branch loan if you are not eligible for a GTBank loan.
So give it a shot and let me know how it goes.
Please also leave a comment in the space provided below.