The ability to obtain loans has increased in the digital age thanks to platforms like CorrectLoan that offer safe and practical loan services. This blog post seeks to provide a thorough analysis of CorrectLoan’s services.
The loan software CorrectLoan is secure and easy to use. The platform, which offers loan sums between N10,000 and N100,000, is built to assure a simple loan acquisition process.
Period of Loan Repayment
With CorrectLoan, borrowers can select a payback schedule that works with their budget. The repayment period allowed by the app ranges from 91 to 365 days.
Recognizing Interest Rates
Regarding its interest rates, CorrectLoan upholds transparency. On CorrectLoan, the annual percentage rate (APR) ranges from 24% to 56%.
Example of Loan
For instance, the total interest on an NGN5,000 loan for 180 days at 12% percent would be NGN600. The entire repayment will therefore be NGN5,600.
How Do I Get a Loan?
Utilizing CorrectLoan’s loan application is a straightforward four-step process.
- Install the CorrectLoan application.
- Make a registration with your phone number.
- Submit the loan application after providing your basic information.
- Receive your loan into your bank account as soon as it has been approved.
- eligibility requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen, between the ages of 18 and 60, and a resident of the country to qualify for a loan with CorrectLoan.
The customer service team at CorrectLoan takes pride in being accessible to borrowers around-the-clock. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by their office at Isaga Tedo 102211, Lagos, Nigeria, to get in touch with them.