About the Cedihelp loan app is this article. How to download their app and apply for a loan without a security deposit.
One of Ghana’s financial startups, CediHelp, provides lending help to Ghanaians.
CediHelp is a quick lending app that enables you to obtain a loan without providing any security, claims CediHelp lending. Making sure you input the right personal information will put you on the path to obtaining the credit you require.
- must be a Ghanaian national or allowed resident.
- must be at least 18 years old.
- A source of income is required to ensure repayment.
- a bank account is required to receive a loan
How to use CediHelp to borrow money
The actions you must take to obtain a loan from CediHelp are listed below.
- Get the CediHelp app from the Google Store and install it on your phone.
- Open a fresh account. Make sure you fill out the proper information about yourself.
- Finish the necessary configurations.
- Submit the loan application, then watch for the review’s outcome.
- If your loan application is accepted, the money will be deposited into your account immediately.
Login to CediHelp
You must use the CediHelp app to log in. Therefore, the app must be installed on your smartphone in order to log in.
If you’re experiencing trouble logging in, there may be a brief service outage to blame. You might need to wait a few hours before trying again.
Term and Interest of Loan
Loans from GHS 100 to GHS 50,000 are available via CediHelp, with loan durations ranging from 91 to 365 days.
Their annual loan interest rate ranges from 3% to 30%.
Email address for CediHelp customers is email@example.com
Location: 82 Rone Wait Link in Accra, Ghana